Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preparing teaching aids...


Salaam & hola to all...

In the 5th week lecture, Pn. Foziah gave us a task which required us to design and prepare teaching aids for Year 1 to Year 6 classes. My partner, Hanani & I have been assigned to prepare some teaching aids for Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 students under three different topics, 'Story Time', 'Animals and Us' and 'Magical Movements'.

We've already submitted the assignment. We put all our efforts in completing that assignment. I really satisfied with my works.

Here, i would like to share a few teaching aids that have been used in my assignment.
..
Year 4



click the picture above to view the website

Year 5





click the second picture above to go to the website

Year 6



click the picture above to view the website

Overall, i found this task is very beneficial for me as future teachers. Apart form black board & chalk, I could use the technology which is more interactive to make sure that my lesson will be more effective.

That's all for now. See ya next time! Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. You have designed wonderful sets of teaching aids and you have given me some creative ideas to teach the topics...Now, i know the benefits of doing different topics with others....we can share with others and by the end of the day, we have a whole collections of good teaching aids...Nice to know that you share your materials here...

    ReplyDelete