Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm now a short film maker!

Salaam & hi to everyone.

One of the task for module 4 (Video Editing) is to produce a video. My partner, Adah & I had chosen a topic about 'Love'. We were actually wanted to know and share with the rests on what are some of the philosophies of love from others' points of views. We were so thankful as four of our friends were so sporting in helping us for some of the scenes in this video. Thanks a lot Emma, Marhani, Ashraf & Ash.

The journey in producing this video wasn't easy as ABC. It took hours to make it real! I've been using the Windows Movie Maker to produce this short film. I was excited and happy with the final product. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to my partner, Adah for being so supportive. Thanks to Pn. Foziah for some of the ideas too.

Now, enjoy the short film called "LOVE". I was also happy and thankful because my video was the one with highest number of viewers. Almost 200 if i were to compared with the rest of my course mates. Thanks everyone!



So, what do you think about the video? Feel free to leave some comments ya. Thanks a lot.

Have a good day and Assalamualaikum.

5 comments:

  1. haha~ i was uncomfortable with the video..and madam Foziah showed it in class... you r not there,man! thank to u too~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha.

    adah - you should be proud of your acting!

    i was very happy with the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the message (about love) from this short film.
    for beginners like you, i think that this is a good start in making films.
    so, keep it up !
    after this, you may use more than two video cameras to get view from different angles, plus, it is better for cinematography.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hizami : Thanks a lot dude! Appreciate all your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me love is just a word until some one comes along and gives it meaning . tibe2 nak menyampuk kan . :) nice qarl ..

    ReplyDelete