Monday, November 1, 2010

The Final Exam was over!



This morning i had sat for the PBEY3102 final examination. The exam was held at the MK1 & MK2. The exam began at 10 am till 12 pm.

There were 4 essay questions to be completed and Alhamdulillah i managed to complete them on time.

I could still remember last night i was so worried about how the questions will look like. Like seriously, i was afraid if i were asked to explain on certain software because there are too many software that I've learnt throughout this semester and it is quite impossible for me to remember each and every software.

Overall, I had done my very best and I hope I'll get good grade. InsyaAllah.

All the very best to all my friends and happy holidays! Take care.

2 comments:

  1. I'll pray the you'll get a good grade as you have been working out of your best through out the semester...Nice to know that you have done a reflection about the exam...this is an extra work...you are so diligent... credits given to your experience as a blogger as you ca just type a review of anything within few minutes...experience matters !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with that Fidah. Experience is always the best teacher, right?

    ReplyDelete